Install UUC RK Shadow parking brake handle.
1 - UUC RK Shadow Parking Brake Handle
(UUC MOTORWERKS $99 part #EBSHADOW)
Included Hex Wrench
Same as the first Project Car, some new pictures!
1. Raise the armrest (if you have one), and remove the leather boot from the console. Press in on the ends
and it will pop out (Photo A - red arrows).
2. Pull the boot over the shifter to expose the zip tie (Photo B). Cut this off and remove the boot.
3. Start twisting and pulling to get the stock leather handle off. Since the ZHP was brand new, it came off without excessive effort.
4. Slide the new RK Shadow handle over the lever. It will only go on to a certain point (Photo C).
5. Slide the boot back over the shifter inside out (Photo D).
6. About 1/4" past the end of the new aluminum handle, use the suppled new zip tie to secure the boot into place (Photo E).
7. Roll the boot down the brake lever and snap it back into the console (Photo F).
8. Using the supplied hex wrench, tighten the set screw underneath the new handle to secure it (Photo G).
9. Finished. This is the actual RK Shadow knob and shifter in place (Photo H & I).